Below is a list of items that may want to bring to a swim meet.
- Swimsuit – You can arrive with your swimsuit on so you don’t have to change
- Swim Cap – Bring a swim cap if you wear one
- Goggles – Do I need to say more?
- Flip-flops – If you want to wear shoes on the pool deck then bring flip-flops or something similar.
- Medication – If you have to take medication during the day please bring it and have it labeled for the coach. It is better if the medication is in the original bottle with the dosage and the times.
- Snacks/Water – I will have water and snacks. If you have your favorite please bring it.
- Items for downtime – Book, music, video game, etc
- Change of clothes – Something to wear after the meet
- Toiletries – Items that you need to take a shower after the meet
- Towels – It is a good idea to bring two towels. Use one for the meet and the other to take a shower with
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact your coach.