Last Updated: March 15, 2023
Location: Huntersville Family Fitness and Aquatic Center in Huntersville, NC (HFFA)
Date: March 18th, 2023
To save time we ask that athletes arrive with their swimsuits on under their clothes if possible. This will save time when we get to the facility.
Try and pack a single bag with everything they will need. We are only going to be gone for a day so no need to pack the kitchen sink.
Things to Pack:
- Swim suit (if not already wearing)
- Swim cap
- Water Bottle
- Shower items
- Change of clothes if not wearing the same clothes they traveled to the meet in,
- We will have some snacks, G2 and water but feel free to pack a favorite snack.
- Make sure the athlete brings something to do during travel and downtime (headphones, puzzles, book, games, etc)
- Medication – If your athlete has to take medication please bring it and have it labeled for the coach. It is better if the medication is in the original bottle with the dosage and the times.
Athletes that are not taking transportation with the team must be at HFFA no later than 11:45am as we need to get the athletes arms marked and ready for competition. Please see parking map for valid parking locations.
For those athletes taking transportation with the team we will meet at the SONC Office (2200 Gateway Centre Blvd # 201, Morrisville, NC 27560) no later than 7:45am as we would like to depart at 8:00am.
|8:00am||Leave SONC office in Morrisville|
(2200 Gateway Centre Blvd # 201, Morrisville, NC 27560)
|10:30am-10:45am||Arrive at Chick-fil-A |
(6061 Bayfield Pkwy, Concord NC, 28027)
[approx. 2-2:20 hr drive]
|11:30am-11:45am||Arrive at Huntersville Family Fitness and Aquatics Center (HFFAC)|
(11725 Verhoeff Dr, Huntersville, NC 28078)
[approx. 18-26 min drive]
See parking map.
|11:30am-12:20pm||Check-in, find seating, mark arms, get athletes warmed up|
|2:50pm||Staging for Awards Begins|
|~ 4:00-4:30pm||Meet is finished|
|4:30pm-5:00pm||Load cars and head to dinner|
|4:45pm-5:30pm||Arrive at Subway|
(10017 Weddington Rd, Concord, NC 28027)
[approx. 14-26 min drive]
|8:00pm-8:30pm||Arrive at SONC office in Morrisville|
[approx. 2-2:30 hr drive]